Crossroads is a community of people from different backgrounds, countries and experiences who have one thing in common - a desire to know Jesus.
We'd love you to join us - whoever you are, wherever you're from.
Crossroads Morning meets at 9.30am every Sunday at Merici College in Wise St, Braddon (see map below) and specialises in family ministry.
What to expect
Our time together starts at 9.30am (though people start arriving from 9.15am) on Sunday mornings with singing, kids’ spots, readings from the Bible, prayers and a Bible talk. Afterwards we enjoy morning tea together.
You can expect...
- A casual and welcoming atmosphere
- Friendly people
- Church that lasts for 90 minutes (we'll be all finished by 11.00am)
- Thought-provoking and applied talks from the Bible
- Live music
- Kingdom Kids program for primary aged kids
- Youth Bible study during Bible talk
- Morning tea
- Opportunities to help others
- Opportunities to join a weekly Growth Group (small group Bible study), or join a group to find out more about Christianity
We'd love you to join us on Sunday morning.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about our Sunday mornings at Merici, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org